IN4315 - Software Architecture
It’s your time to shine! Your team will:
- Give a 10 minutes presentation. Your presentation should clearly explain the architecture of the software you analyzed. We know 10 minutes is not much, so focus on what’s essential.
- Answer 10 minutes of questions from us and from the audience.
- Send us the slides before the presentation (9am the latest).
As an expectator, you will:
- Watch and learn about the architectures of the different systems we studied this year.
- Give constructive feedback to that team. Remember, this can give you extra individual points.
- You are allowed to switch rooms during the breaks.
At the end of the day, you are all invited the celebrate the end of this course at /pub!
The schedule of the presentation is as follows. The event will be held at the
Civil Engineering & Geosciences building (Building 23), rooms 1.96 (room 1 in the schedule) and 1.98
(room 2 in the schedule).
Everyone is required to attend the final presentations days. If you have a special reason not to, please e-mail Maurício and Arie.